Another Alexandria VA Short Sale Just Closed
NationStar Bank Short Sale
Alexandria VA Short Sale Help - Top Alexandria VA short sale listing agent Tamara Inzunza has helped another homeowner avoid foreclosure with a short sale. The home at 1402 Belle View Boulevard Unit A1 has just closed for $230,000. This two bedroom, one bath garden-styled condominium is located in the community of Belle View, just off the George Washington (GW) Parkway, outside of Old Town Alexandria VA and close to the Huntington Metro.
This home was a NationStar short sale. The homeowner was facing multiple financial hardships and was behind on mortgage payments and condo dues. In a real estate market that has started to heat up, the buyer for this home was able to take advantage of this opportunity and purchase this home for less than similiar homes in the community.
How we were able to help this homeowner:
- Foreclosure process was stopped
- Delinquent condo fees were part of the short sale offer to the bank, and the bank paid the fees
- The homeowner was able to stay in the home longer
- The homeowner received a monetary closing cost credit to help with relocation expenses
- The homeowner was relieved of any deficiency (the short amount between the balance owed and the sales price)
Even in a stregthening economy, financial hardships can cause a homeowner to get behind on mortgage payments. If you or anyone you know may need help to avoiding foreclosure, please give me a call at 703-623-8759 or contact me for a confidential consultation. Assessing your situation and knowing your options is key!
Short Selling Your Condo
Free eBook - Know Your Options